1985–1987 Part-time studies in Art and Design, Southwest College of T.A.F.E, Bunbury, Western Australia.
1992 I was artist in residence at the Bunbury Regional Galleries which led to a solo exhibition at the Gallery.
From 1986 I have exhibited and sold my work at various galleries including Gunyulgup Gallery, Yallingup Gallery and Boranup Gallery, in the South West of Western Australia.
I have also participated successfully in many school fund raising art exhibitions and art auctions including Hale School, Perth College and Mazenod College, and charity auctions such as “Help the Homeless” art auction organised by the Soroptimist International Group in Fremantle.
I owned and operated a craft gallery for 8 years in Fremantle and London Court in Perth where I sold my own work and the work of other craftspeople.
- 2011 Beverley Art Gallery Purchase Exhibition, First prize and 2 Highly Commended awards
- 2012 Morawa Arts Awards, Highly Commended
- 2013 Canning Art Award, Highly Commended
- 2014 Wongan Biennial Exhibition, Highly Commended
- 2015 Beverley Art Prize, First Prize
- 2015 Rotary Club of Pinjarra Art Exhibition, First Prize, Open Section